A cold buffet is a great way to feed a crowd and our selection of dishes will keep everyone happy. Our locally reared and roasted cuts of meat are popular and so are our fish and chicken options, terrines, quiches, tarts, and pissaladieres. And if you want to top and tail your buffet please look at our starters and sweets.
- COLD BUFFET - A selection of our main dishes, two from List A and one from List B, please then choose a salad table from our salad menu.
Cold Buffet List A
- Roast Beef - Succulent locally reared beef, roasted and sliced
- Roast Gammon - Locally reared, roasted horseshoe gammon sliced
- Creamy Lemon & Grape Chicken - Tender chicken pieces in creamy lemon dressing, with green grapes and sultanas
- Poached Salmon - Fresh salmon poached in white wine
- Meatloaf - Minced beef and chicken, combined with breadcrumbs and a hit of spiciness
- Coarse Pork & Herb Terrine - Pork belly, liver, bacon, herbs and garlic terrine, served with country chutney
Cold Buffet List B
- Tomato & Chive Tart - Short crust pastry case filled with tomatoes, chives and crème fraiche v
- Mozzarella, Tomato & Black Olive Tart - Puff pastry base topped with tomato, creamy mozzarella and black olives v
- Onion & Feta Tart - Puff pastry base topped with onions & feta v
- Spicy Sausage & Chilli Pizza - Chorizio, red peppers, black olives & cheddar on a thin crust pizza base
- Red Pepper & Fennel Pissalaiere - Fennel, peppers and onions on a crisp cheese pastry base v
- Leek & Lancashire Pissaladiere - Puff pastry base, piled up with baked lees & served with a mixed herb sauce v
Please contact us for prices and availability.